Board of Directors, Board Parliamentarian
Horry County, Representative of the Poor Sector
Term: January 25, 2011 through January 25, 2021
- Graduate of Horry Georgetown Technical College, Industrial Electrical
- Graduate of DeKalb Community College, Georgia, Associate in Industrial Electrical.
Professional Certifications, Licensure, Credentials:
- Licensed Commercial and Residential Electrician
Professional Experience/ Work History:
- U.S. Army, 26 years, Retired.
- Owner of Convenience Store, Conway, SC.
- Self employed, Phillips Electrical Service, Conway, SC.
Professionally Relevant Honors and Affiliations:
- Serve on Horry County Planning Commission.
- Serve on Horry County Solid Waste Authority, Chairman for two years.
- Serve on Horry County Airport Advisory Board.
- Serve on Horry County Rural Fire Board.
- President of Marion District Sons of Allen.
- Salem A.M.E. Church, Board of Stewards and Sunday School Superintendent.
8373 Old Moore Drive, Conway, SC 29527,
Phone: 843-421-0963, psquare5@sccoast.