Weatherization Application Information
Waccamaw EOC, Inc. will begin accepting applications on site for our Weatherization program year beginning April 1, 2011 and ending March 31, 2012. Dates and locations are as follows:
Call (843) 234-4140 To
Click here for a map to the County Complex
Each applicant is required to bring the following information in order to process your application:
1. You must provide proof of income for past thirty days (social security benefits, disability benefits are acceptable). (Child support and food stamps are not acceptable methods of income).
2. You must provide an actual social security card and a picture id if you are the applicant.
3. You must provide social security cards for all household members and a proof of income if they reside within the residence that is applying for Weatherization and are over the age of 18.
4. You may only apply for assistance within the County where you reside.
5. Current heating/cooling utility bill for the residence.